At Orange Thread, we believe in investing and pouring into the next generation of college students and young adults. Here are the 3 things you can expect from an Orange Thread Media Internship as you learn about our program:
Whether it’s interning with our Live Events or Conference teams, you’ll get hands on experience that can’t be taught in a textbook. Here are a few ways we make sure our intern program is an experience:
- Work side-by-side with our team
- You’ll get to be involved in brainstorming, planning & executing key initiatives
- Always invited into every meeting, not as a bystander but a participant.
- Opportunities to lead your own project and contribute as an equal.
As an intern, you’ll have a chance to broaden your studies. Our “1-on-1” program pairs you with key members of our team as you get personal learning opportunities in the following key areas of business and the workplace:
- Marketing (Strategy, Social & Content)
- Project Management
- Contracts, Taxes and Starting a Business
- Customer Service & Client Management
- and much more!
Our team will challenge you to work hard and increase your potential. This means we’re going to push you to try new things, explore new areas, and clarify your career focus.
Helping you grow means you’ll find your strengths and weaknesses, gain a new perspective on your field and become prepared to start looking for a full-time career. Having this knowledge will help you be better prepared as you graduate and step into the next chapter of your life.
Nuts & Bolts:
Internship Options – Dates (specific dates will be determined based on university calendars)
- SUMMER: June – August
- FALL: August – December
Interns with Orange Thread Media are required to work at least 15 hours a week (we are flexible with schedule and availability) and we will pay a $500 stipend per month. You can have 2 days off per semester (in addition to university-sanctioned breaks i.e. Fall Break, Thanksgiving etc). Class credit is accepted, and we can work with university requirements on a case-by-case basis.
LIVE EVENTS Internship
Orange Thread Live is a creative event production company that exists to build deep relationships through unforgettable live event experiences. We are looking for an intern to work closely with our team to ensure that our events aren’t just events – they’re experiences. Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to learn about:
- Quoting, planning, and executing events from the ground up
- How to execute multiscreen video technologies including environmental projection, edge blending, triple wide video walls, and more
- System design, engineering, and signal flow for live events
- Customer relations and account management
- Vendor relations and management
- Production management and how to effectively lead a crew
To apply for Orange Thread Live Events, please click the button below and attach cover letter & resume:Apply Now
SALT CONFERENCES Internship
Our goal at SALT Conferences is to create synergy within a community of creatives that work within the local church. We engage that community through annual gatherings, books we publish, website articles and in social media. Intern tasks will include:
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of a 700-800 person conference.
- Crafting social media and marketing campaigns and strategies
- Managing day to day website content management
- Tracking Marketing and Product Analytics
- Writing blogs and marketing copy
- Fielding questions and assisting our attendees
To apply for SALT Conferences, please click the button below and attach cover letter & resume:Apply Now